For a skiing holiday with direct access to the Hochkönig ski area in Salzburger Land the 4*S Übergossene Alm Resort is the perfect location. Imagine stepping out of the hotel door and the impressive alpine world of Ski amadé ski area sparkling in the sun. Surrounded by the impressive massif of Hochkönig mountain group, optimally groomed, expansive pistes, deep powder snow slopes and 32 modern lifts make your skiing holidays an unforgettable experience. On the longest downhill run the you can even wedel down into the valley for up to nine kilometres without interruption.
In the heart of this fabulous winter scenery of the Ski amadé ski area, freestylers’ hearts suddenly leap for joy. Three top-class snow- and funparks as well as a funslope guarantee plenty of action for all skill levels. Freeriders enjoy the endless powder-expanses away from the regular pistes in the beautiful alpine world of Hochkönig. And then on your winter holidays in the mountains, action-packed toboggan runs and truly scenic cross-country trails are also waiting for you. As you can see, no matter if on or off the piste, in the gorgeous scenery there is something for everyone when on winter holidays in the mountains.
- 120 fabulous kilometres of slope with 32 state-of-the-art lifts and uncountable lodges in the Ski Amadé ski Resort
- Plus two new cable car installations connecting Maria Alm with the Königstour
- Direct access to the Hochkönig Ski Amadé hiking and ski resort (SKI-IN/SKI-OUT)
- Ski pass sale in the hotel (2 to 7-day passes)
- Perfectly prepared snow parks
- A practice area for our younger guests right next to the hotel, with a magic carpet and fairytale figures
- Tobogganing fun for young & old
- Lit toboggan runs
- Perfect cross country ski trails
Take advantage of flexible pricing in the Hochkönig ski area and the Amadé Ski Region in Austria for your skiing or snowboarding holiday. Choose a day or weekly card for the respective season.
Use the ski pass price calculator to work out exactly how much your skiing will cost - your winter holidays in Austria will be even better! You can calculate the price of your ski pass quite easily and then buy it online.
You can also buy your ski pass directly at the reception in the Übergossene Alm.